4B Technologies is a biopharmaceutical company with the goal of developing innovative treatments for nervous system disorders through internal innovations as well as partnerships around the globe.
Our management team comprises veteran leaders in science and technology, business, and operations, who have passion, industry experience and track record in neuroscience drug discovery and development and commercialization. Innovation, energy, growth, collaboration, and patient-oriented are our culture and core value. Employees are growing together with the company to create a long-term vibrant, impactful, and sustainable future.
4B Technologies was invited to participate in ZGC Forum, which was scheduled from Sept. 24 to 28 in Beijing.
After proving the abilities of its artificial intelligence-powered drug discovery platform with the rapid development of promising drug candidates for fibrosis, Insilico Medicine is taking its talents to the realm of incurable diseases.
Aug 23, 2021，4B Technologies Ltd Announces the Appointment of Dr. Jing Su as Chief Scientific Officer. Dr. Su will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution for research and development.
4B Technologies announced the completion of A++ round financing in January of 2021. This round of finance was led by Gaorong Partners Fund with participation of various VCs.
[Hong Kong, China] On February 9, 2021, 4B Technologies Ltd and Elixiron Immunotherapeutics Limited (Elixiron) announced exclusive license agreement to accelerate clinical development, manufacturing, and commercialization of CSF1R inhibitor.
Professor Bai Lu is a world-renowned neuro-scientist. He and the leadership team have many years of hands-on experience for innovative drug discovery and development. Under his leadership, 4B Technologies received various honors.
During China's innovation boom, investment in biotechnology sector is favored by many investors. Local and central governments also have various programs and initiatives.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
This website www.4btechnologies.com is owned and operated by 4B Technologies. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by 4B Technologies, no materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, stored in a retrieval system, used for creating derivative works, uploaded, posted, transmitted (by any form or by any means), distributed or used in any other way for public or commercial purposes. You may download material displayed on this website for your use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website, for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without the written permission from 4B Technologies. 4B Technologies neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
Any information, other than personal data or information, you transmit to 4B Technologies via this website (www.4btechnologies.com), by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary and will become the property of 4B Technologies. Such information, other than personal data or information, may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. 4B Technologies is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to 4B Technologies via this website or by any other means for any purpose what so ever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information. For the purposes of this Copyright Declaration, you waive all applicable rights you may have in any information (other than personal data) that you transmit to 4B Technologies via this website or otherwise.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to 4B Technologies. Other than as expressly set out in this Copyright Declaration and except as permitted by applicable law, nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of 4B Technologies' intellectual property including, but not limited to, any trademark or logo displayed on this website without the written permission of 4B Technologies. Your use of the trademarks and logos displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
4B Technologies (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. ("4B Technologies") respects the privacy of visitors (the "Users") to our website www.4btechnologies.com (the "Site"), so we have developed this website privacy statement ("Privacy Statement"). This Privacy Statement indicates what information we collect about you and how that information is used. We may update the content of the Privacy Statement and suggest reading it regularly when you visit our Site.
Personal Information may be collected by 4B Technologies
We may collect personal information ("Personal Information") about you when you register and visit the Site, or fill in any form online (e.g. to get an email with updated information or to apply for a job online) including:
● Telephone number, e-mail address;
● Education background, career and etc..
We may track your visit to the Site and we analyze this data for statistics. If you provide us with any Personal Information, we may combine or process your Personal Information with your related information that we obtained from other sources. According to the Privacy Statement, when you visit the Site and provide us with your Personal Information, you agree that your use of the Site signifies your assent to this Privacy Statement and we can use your Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information to manage the Site, to help you sign up for the relevant services, and to respond to your questions or information you need.
Information Disclosures and Sharing
Except as provided below, we will not share your Personal Information with third parties unless you have consented to such disclosure. Sometimes we will ask some other companies or persons for service such as system technical support. To provide this kind of service, they may have access to your Personal Information but will not use the Personal Information for any other purpose. We may share Personal Information to respond to duly authorized subpoenas or other lawful information requests of governmental authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to provide Internet security, or where required by law.
Personal Information that you provide to our Site will not be made available to any third parties outside of our Site without your explicit permission. Your Personal Information will be used to personalize your experience with our Site. Please be advised that, if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business at any time, we may transfer information that we possess as part of the assets being transferred while such information would still be subject to this Privacy Statement links to other websites. Our Site may contain links to other sites. Those sites may not live up to the same privacy standards as our Site. These sites may send their own cookies to users and consequently collect personal information and data that our Site would not. We are not liable for such third party's collection of your Personal Information or other information through such third party's websites. We recommend you contact these websites directly for their privacy, security and data collection policies.
This Site is not intended for or designed for individuals under the age of 18.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
4B Technologies reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time and notify Users, via the Site, of a new Privacy Statement. Your use of this Site after this Privacy Statement has been changed or amended signifies your assent to the revised privacy statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or [(86)0512-65870002]. Effective and Last Updated: May 6, 2021.
2. Content. 4B Technologies will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. 4B Technologies disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither 4B Technologies nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
4. Privacy. 4B Technologies respects the privacy of its Web site users. Please refer to 4B Technologies's Privacy Statement that explains users' rights and responsibilities with respect to information that is disclosed on this Web site.
5. Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom 4B Technologies has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom 4B Technologies has no control. 4B Technologies makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by 4B Technologies.
6. Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
7. Forward Looking Statements. This Web site contains forward-looking statements about 4B Technologies' financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of 4B Technologies's products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations.
8. Non-Confidential Information. Subject to any applicable terms and conditions set forth in our Copyright Declaration, any communication or other material that you send to us through the Internet or post on a 4B Technologies Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and 4B Technologies shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. 4B Technologies shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
9. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of 4B Technologies, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, criminal law, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that 4B Technologies actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Website are subject to copyright protection. Please refer to our Copyright Declaration that explains the use of content on this Website.
11. Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the People's Republic of China ("China"). Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of China, the information pertaining to 4B Technologies products is intended for use only by residents of China. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in China. This site links to other sites produced by 4B Technologies various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside of China. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. 4B Technologies reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.